I can't believe that E is eight weeks old. That at this time two months ago I was in the hospital giving birth, and now I have the most unbelievably cute baby to call my own. But I'm his mom, I'm biased, I know.
It has been amazing to watch him grow and develop. At eight weeks he is now solidly in his 3 month size clothes. Some of the things we bought for him he only wore once before he outgrew them. I think the same might happen at this stage. And while he is growing, he is also developing and it is incredible to see these things.
E is learning how to smile. At this point I'm pretty sure that these inklings of a smile are not gas, but rather E expressing himself.
He is also tracking things now, especially lights. E loves to look at lights and bright things. It's neat to turn his body and watch him concentrate on one thing and not turn his head so that he can see that one thing. We are hoping to catch it on video at some point and when we do, we'll be sure to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment