Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nom nom nom nom nom

There are two things that Little Man enjoys doing: 1) grabbing things and, 2) putting things in his mouth.  And they often go hand in hand (hahahaha - no pun intended).  So a typical time of playing on the floor may go a little like this:


Oh, look, a fun thing I can grab!  Let me reach for it.


Let me see if it will fit in my mouth...nom nom nom nom nom.  Can I get the whole thing in my mouth?  Let me try!

 











 



















Well, I can't seem to get the whole thing in my mouth.  Maybe I can get both my hands in at the same time instead.
 

Hmmmm, my hands don't seem to fit either.  What if I tried putting the toy and my hand in my mouth at the same time?


 Ok, that was unsuccessful too.  What if I hung on to the toy with my right hand and put my left hand in my mouth?  Oh boy, this is just too tiring.



I think I'll just hang on to the toy with one hand and and hang on to Mommy with the other.


1 comment:

  1. Aww! He's growing so fast and learning so many new things. So exciting! Can't wait to see him (and you!) soon!

    ReplyDelete