It was more successful than I had expected and so far so good. We'll see what tomorrow brings and then we'll add in some veggies in a few days.
The everyday lives of the Cook family with a less than grammatically perfect flair!
Sunday, May 19, 2013
A First Taste
Just because I'm on the mend from shoulder surgery doesn't mean that Little Man doesn't stop growing. He's at the point where he is downing 8 ounces of formula like it's nothing, and he gets hungrier sooner. I had wanted to wait until he was 6 months old to introduce other food into his diet, but I don't think he (or Mommy or Daddy) will be able to make it that long. So, this morning at the ripe old age of 5 months and 15 days, Little Man had his first taste of non-formula food - baby oatmeal thinned down with formula.
It was more successful than I had expected and so far so good. We'll see what tomorrow brings and then we'll add in some veggies in a few days.
It was more successful than I had expected and so far so good. We'll see what tomorrow brings and then we'll add in some veggies in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment