Friday, June 28, 2013

Babble

I am trying not to be one of those moms who compares her child to all the other children.  I know that babies develop at different rates, and some do things more quickly than others.  I'm also a worrier.  I worry about a lot of stuff when it comes to Bopper.  I won't go into into the majority of it, but the other day I asked my mom if I should be worried that Bopper wasn't babbling.  At both of his 4 and 6 month check-up the doctor asked us if he was babbling, and I said no.  Then I felt like I was a bad mom because Bopper wasn't making babbling noises, or that something was wrong with him.  I know, I know, that's my sin nature in me to start to worry about things like that when I know that I shouldn't

Anyway, my mom said that I shouldn't worry about it.  And guess what, that very same day at dinner he started babbling up a storm.  I wish I had caught it on camera, but you'll just have to deal with his slight babble at lunch today.

I love this boy!

Babababababababa!


No comments:

Post a Comment