Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Long Time

It has been almost three months since I last posted on here.  And let me tell you, it's been a CRAZY three months.  Yes, we did get the home from the last post.  Yes, we did move to Georgia right before Thanksgiving. 



Yes, it was one of the most stressful and hectic times of my life.  But God is good, and faithful, and worthy to be praised!

So much has happened since moving.

Little Man turned ONE!!




And we celebrated Christmas.


And the Grandparents visited; all of them.



And Little Man took his first steps.



And then he took some more.



And he's decided that he LOVES to play "fort" and Hubsters makes a great fort for Little Man.


I hope to be more regular about posting.  And I hope my posts are not all about Little Man (though he takes up the majority of my time), but also about what we're doing as a family, and new recipes I'm trying, and our new adventures in Georgia!

Write to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment