Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sweet Sleepies

It's another beautiful fall day.  The rain blew through yesterday and brought sunshine and lovely leaves!  Fortunately, I didn't end up going food shopping yesterday...it was pouring.  Hubsters will help me with that today.  But, the best part of the day:




The crib is assembled!  Bopper will have a place to sleep.  Now all we need are some sheets.

But I think Hubster's favorite part of the day is this:




I made apple butter in the crock pot.  It made a lot.  It's yummy, and that's coming from someone who doesn't even really like apple butter.

3 comments:

  1. that crib looks similar to ours! Is it full-size or a mini?

    I should get your apple butter recipe- it looks good. what do you use it for though?? (I never figured that part out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apple butter was definitely my favorite part of the day - since both of my football teams lost by a combined score of 82-28... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crib is beautiful. I am sure sheets will be coming from a shower. I know the baby bumper is, as you already know.

    See you Friday night. Love, love, and lots of love - mom

    ReplyDelete