It seems every time I have the camera out to capture him rolling over, he either does it before I can turn the camera on, or decides he doesn't want to do it. This afternoon I almost got it, but he got stuck...
The everyday lives of the Cook family with a less than grammatically perfect flair!
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Learning to Roll Over
E normally does not like tummy time at all. We were lucky to get him on his tummy for more than 2 minutes without him bursting into tears. This weekend something happened. He has decided that tummy time isn't so bad after all. I think it is due to the fact that he is getting stronger and can push himself up on his arms to look around and see the world from a new perspective. He has also started to figure out that he can roll over from his tummy to his back.
It seems every time I have the camera out to capture him rolling over, he either does it before I can turn the camera on, or decides he doesn't want to do it. This afternoon I almost got it, but he got stuck...
It seems every time I have the camera out to capture him rolling over, he either does it before I can turn the camera on, or decides he doesn't want to do it. This afternoon I almost got it, but he got stuck...
Labels:
Bopper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment