The everyday lives of the Cook family with a less than grammatically perfect flair!
Monday, August 12, 2013
Alaska Fun
My dear friend, Laura, emailed last night to say she was thinking of me as she was looking at the photos her parents took during their recent Alaska vacation. Why would that make her think of me, you ask. Well, before Laura met Matt and I met Hubsters, Laura and I had each other (we've been sweet friends since our freshman year of college) and we took an AMAZING Alaskan cruise one year.
I miss Laura very much as we don't get to see each other often. I've been tardy in getting back to her email, so that is on the agenda today after Bopper has his breakfast and we take our morning walk. But until then, here are some fun moments from our cruise.
No comments:
Post a Comment