Well, he did it again this morning using one of his toy boxes, and I was able to get most of it, including the tumble that followed.
The everyday lives of the Cook family with a less than grammatically perfect flair!
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Almost There
Yesterday I put Bopper in his crib with a book so that I could run into the kitchen to fix his supper. When I went back in I discovered that he was in the process of pulling himself up to a standing position from a sitting position. Boy, was I surprised at that. I wish I had captured in on camera to capture that moment.
Well, he did it again this morning using one of his toy boxes, and I was able to get most of it, including the tumble that followed.
Well, he did it again this morning using one of his toy boxes, and I was able to get most of it, including the tumble that followed.
Labels:
Bopper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He may just skip the crawling and go straight to walking - ha, ha, let's hope not, but my sister was walking at nine months.
ReplyDelete